doTERRA Essential Oils
Dilution of essential oils for children
How to use aromatically
How to use and where to use topically?
Oils for sleep
General Safety Guidelines
- Keep in mind safe amount-per-day guidelines.
- Avoid direct oil administration into the nose and ears, and around the eyes.
- When applying oils topically, it is a good practice to use with heavier dilutions for younger or smaller children and those with sensitive skin.
- Keep your essential oils stored out of reach of little children to prevent accidental ingestion.
- Storage should also be away from excessive heat and light, as these can change the properties of the oils dramatically.
- Teach your older children to ask for help with oil usage.